As you well know, every legal argument is unique–so it is difficult to predict the price for making yours perfect.
By way of example, below are some price estimates for generic categories of the argument making process.
These estimates are based on past similar projects. The price for your argument will depend on the breadth and complexity of the facts, issues, and law involved (as well as the size of the record). To get a proposal based on your unique needs, send an inquiry here.
- Federal Appeal – $10,000
- State Appeal – $6,500
- Board of Immigration Appeal – $2,500
- Oral Argument – $650
- Motion for Summary Judgment (single issue) – $4,500
- Deposition taking – $1,500
- Deposition defending – $1,500
- Motion to Dismiss – $4,500
- Pleadings – $1000-$4,000
- Fact collection & issue spotting – $800
- "Answer the Question" – $800 (comprehensive), $300 (express)